Study permits and Post Graduate Work Permits


We are recruitment partner of Applyboard and help many students fulfill their international education dreams. All international students need to obtain a study permit to be able to start their education journey in Canada. We will not only help you get admission in a Canadian Educational Institute but also apply for a study permit. We also help students to apply for a study permit extension, or switch schools if you are already studying in Canada. An international student with a Canadian study permit, may also be able to work while studying. Upon graduation, you will be entitled for a PGWP if you successfully completed a program from a Designated Learning Institute (DLI).

Call Us

647 217 6549

Email Us

White Lotus Immigration Services Inc

3574 Copernicus Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 3L2, Canada