Passport & Travel Documents

There are a number of passport and travel documents that are issued by the government of Canada. Canadian citizens can apply for Canadian passports; permanent residents with an expired PR card outside Canada may apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD).

Call Us

647 217 6549

Email Us

White Lotus Immigration Services Inc

3574 Copernicus Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 3L2, Canada